Wire EDM machines allow us to produce parts that could not be made traditionally. We can produce parts that require a fine finish, a quality edge and close tolerances. When possible, stacking parts gives us the ability to cut production time and cost.
- Max. table travel: 35.4” X 23.6”
- Max. workpiece size Submerged: 54” X 44”
Unsubmerged: varies on part to part basis
Check out our Tall & Large Parts Page
- Max. workpiece height: 20″ NEW
- Max. workpiece weight: 6,600 lbs. NEW
- Max. taper angle: ±30 deg. in 16″ and ±15 deg. in 20″ NEW
- Max. taper: 45°
- Regularly used wire diameters: .008 – .012
(others available upon request)
- LARGE & TALL PARTS
All of our EDM machines are capable of cutting submerged at a constant temperature that insures greater accuracy. When necessary we are able to run unsubmerged for extremely large and odd shaped parts.
Our machines are equipped with automatic wire threader, which makes us your best source for all your multi cavity and complex progressive die components. This also allows us to run around the clock to meet or exceed your delivery requirements.